Nominations for the Waitrose Good Food Guide Local Restaurant of the Year Awards opened on Monday 7 March 2016.
These annual awards celebrate great food and good service at local restaurants, pubs and cafés throughout the UK. Members of the public are already starting to nominate their favourite independent local dining establishments, and we would love you to vote for The Olive Tree Restaurant!
The Olive Tree definitely meets the credentials of…
– Independently run
– Owned by a hands-on proprietor
– Committed to local produce in line with the seasons
– Demonstrates a strong relationship with local suppliers
– A commitment to the local community
– Offering regularly changing menus at reasonable prices
– Family friendly
– A genuine warm welcome
– A passion for delivering all of the above
To vote for us, please fill out one of the postcards available in our restaurant, or click here to vote via the online nomination form.
Once voting closes in May, 10 regional award winners will be chosen to feature in The Good Food Guide 2017 (published in September 2016). One overall winner – the Local Restaurant of the Year – will also be chosen by the editors of The Good Food Guide.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support, and we very much hope you will nominate The Olive Tree to win this incredible accolade.