The Queensberry Hotel & Olive Tree Restaurant welcomes guests with disabilities and have developed the Access Statement to address some of the more common issues that disabled people face.
The listed status of the building does limit the adaptations that are possible. This access statement is intended to provide additional information for all guests who wish to attend the hotel and restaurant. Recognition has been given to include guests with an impairment, which could include mobility, sight, hearing, learning disabilities or any other hidden impairment.
- The Queensberry Hotel offers 50% off the total cost of valet parking when booking your room direct with us (£7.00 per car, per night)
- There is one step to enter the hotel
- Bedrooms with lift access are available
- Bedrooms with ample space for wheelchair users are available
- Equipment such as wheelchairs, bathing aides and walking sticks can be hired with advance notice
- All documents are available in large print
- One suite is accessible with no steps and has a walk-in shower
- We do not have designated disabled bathroom facilities
We request that anyone wishing to make an enquiry or booking inform us of any special needs or disabilities that they may have in order for us to try and meet any personal requirements. All staff are fully trained to assist disabled guests with empathy.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive exciting offers and news about the Queensberry Hotel and Olive Tree Restaurant.More Info
A Gourmet Getaway
Treat yourself to a Gourmet Getaway and experience Bath’s only Michelin star restaurant.More Info
Grab The Best Deals
Sign up to our newsletter to receive exciting offers and news.More Info
Two Night Stay
Two nights of luxury and comfort – not forgetting a bottle of prosecco and complimentary late check out.More Info
Michelin Star Lunch
Indulge in an informal Michelin Star lunch. Who says that dinner deserves all the glory?More Info
Around and About Bath
Have a bespoke tailor made tour of Bath or The South West by Renowned Travel Journalist and Blue Badge Guide Fred MawerMore Info